Sunday, August 15, 2021

Today, Tomorrow?With an open mind, Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’,sometimes .

We are talking about doctors, lawyers, cops and robbers, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, who made you boss, of people that bought houses, in the pits of hell? Is this what the general membership wants no enforcement of the rules?Rules were made to be broken, who let the dogs out?



Roles to play, parts to act, over time, over space, good times to share. 4 WORDS: old enough to consent.Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. I'M TURNING IT OFF.I'M TURNING IT OFF. I've been sad for months and no one notices, how will they notice? If I smile a lot and always the same way.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Rachel McCartney @RachelMComedy Millennials yelling at Gen Z ike "get off my parents lawn"'


  'COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .'Secret JUNE DAY 20 Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Time to change, time to grow.TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!One day you will wake up and there won't be /

 Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts, free rides on dicks.

Rachel Jarrot,Come out to play, beaches, walks in the park, ships to sail.Bad Company,Leslie Bailey,Excuses, assholes, crooks, cheaters, liars.The premiere you've been waiting for!
May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"IHAD A BOYFRIEND WHO TOLD ME I'D NEVER SUCCEED, NEVER BE NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY, NEVER HAVE A HIT AND HOPED I'D FAIL. SAID TO HIM SOMEDAY WHEN WE'RE NOT TOGETHER, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ORDER CUP OF COFFEE AT THE F-CKING DELI WITHOUT SEEING OR HEARING ME.' -LADY GAGA, 2010 #EMPOWHER E'

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia.



 Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation. Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes, and wishes in the air. Miss Ever’s Boys.


Thur The Woods.Shooting Curses, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Turning Pages. Happy Dazes Shared.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: No Regrets,No Excuses:Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. Today, Tomorrow?With an open mind, Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’,sometimes .



May be an image of text that says 'Wives passive aggressively piling the trash like Jenga until you take it out. Trick Minute vn STATEFAIR FAIR STATE classic Cር'
 HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens

 
Today, Tomorrow?With an open mind, sometimes 
CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES .  Today, Tomorrow?With an open mind, Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’,sometimes .

LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows.
Seen by 1

Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment