Sunday, August 15, 2021

Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

 


This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches .


Good times, god ties, heads to count, hats to wear: mother to me, sister to me also, dead and gone, 4 decades to count. Brother left alive, last one in the tribe, Carl Lewis Breangh, king of the piles of shit, created from the dogs. Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.' 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.


 Hey. You need a hug, I think.  I'm sending you one right now.  It's gonna be okay.Other People’s Money. Hey, quick question.  Would you like to earn income by lending other people's money?Chasing The Monuments.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A Fuck.

What I know, what I want, blue oceans to create, all about me, my views, values, voices in my head. Just saying, have a lot to say, and about the bumps in the road, dances on the sands of time.

SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA.You Can’t Explain Your Fears. Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose.


 Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.Tears does not replace sweat. Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south.Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

Adult Film Stars Talk About The Weirdest Things.Days in dark, family members, foes and tricks, and dicks with dogs out with the freaks, and frogs to sing and dance the nights away. Upland parked in RV of course for the fruits and nuts to go. Happy dazes and good times for Rachel, sima, sheri, Charles R.,  Jumps for joy, jumps for life, junk man alive, undead? Jarrot tarts.  Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.


Happy dazes and good times for Rachel, sima, sheri, Charles R.,  Jumps for joy, jumps for life, junk man alive, undead? Jarrot tarts. 
 Detours End; wonderful tests over time. Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.

What I know, what I want, blue oceans to create, all about me, my views, values, voices in my head. Just saying, have a lot to say, and about the bumps in the road, dances on the sands of time.Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment