Tuesday, June 1, 2021

No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers 7 Seas:

NY escapees.. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks, Liars, Frogs, And Fish Treats...Morning class, notes to New York City, Franky Trees listen up. Katz in the cradle, baby rocking the boat. 2 kitties playing games on the beach. Lost my three lines, lost your number. Not sure about that, not sure about this crazy, dysfunctional family from the trees, and nuts of New York.




 My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land. Because my roots are there.Don’t make me wait this long again.Paul,951-500-3862,Let's talk asap.......single retired mature black man in Riverside. Loyalty makes you family.Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Justice for all, hopes, dreams, drama, hits and misses, tests over time.



Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds. Rach Jay FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER: Sherri and Steven Jarrot, I am just like them. Apples to the basket cases retards also. Abby Collins-Rachel Jay, or Rachel Jarrot: you're the fartface. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, a family of snakes, crooks, and frogs, plenty to dodge. No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers 7 Seas:

Here is the big one, 2 are terrible always, I did not have a mind, and you left me to have it on Julie, and Angie. Shame on you. Father Time, not Franky Trees, or Frankie Trees, in NEW YORK CITY,,,,,…People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat,…... speak the truth. NY escapees. Wings to Fly, Pigs, Hogs, Whales To Float?No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers 7 Seas:

No comments:

Post a Comment