Saturday, March 13, 2021

i have been angered by a filing and, when that happens, i write an angry brief, and folks – this is gonna be a fucking barn burner.




I was sorry to see that you didn't show your bare feet in your photo. So that's where I could come in...I find my peace or Zen giving foot massages, I could give as long as u could take. In fact, I would love to hear your whimsical writings, your rants, or poems, while I was doing your feet. Yes, I'm a foot guy, and whether just a friend or possibly more, I'm in my space with your bare feet in my lap. I'm a good listener, and when you're not in the mood for talking, put on a movie, relax, and put those feet up.........if anything struck a special note, or your a wannabe hippie, and always barefoot, I hope to hear from you. if we go the next step to cell phones, I have lots of photos I could share.    mutt.Water off their backs, ducks and frogs, tales in the air, tales to be told, ducks to fuck, ducks and fuckers.

CATTLERCALLFROGSFREAKROTTENNUTJEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land. Learn How To Sit Back And Observe. Not Everything Deserves A Reaction Reaction.' Plenty of fish, plenty of frogs in the seven seas, on the boat with cages to fish for shellfish on the coasts of California now.


   Gifts to share, tales told on the ships of dreams, by yachts for the luck of the Irish. Notes to the heavens, goodness and mercy grants wishes, grant hopes and desires.  Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.Learn How To Sit Back And Observe. Not Everything Deserves A Reaction Reaction.' 


Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.


Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up.Songs to sing, good times, to get up and get things done, daily events, to roll with the pitches, tricks for a duck. Water off their backs, ducks and frogs, tales in the air, tales to be told, ducks to fuck, ducks and fuckers.

 Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. Presently, your motivation is close to the will of the divine. Even if you commit an error, it will be turned to the greater good.Drama creates drama.Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc...
Inline image



Ready for the Manners Series: πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Manners For Millions-Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales.
DREAMSINMOTIONSDANCESINTHEDARK.BLOGSPOT.COM.Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms, or grasses that are greener for the cattle Party and play, tricks and trades, junk...Nothing says "I'm not interested in your shit" better than just walking off without saying a thing. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.


Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up.Songs to sing, good times, to get up and get things done, daily events, to roll with the pitches, tricks for a duck. Water off their backs, ducks and frogs, tales in the air, tales to be told, ducks to fuck, ducks and fuckers.i have been angered by a filing and, when that happens, i write an angry brief, and folks – this is gonna be a fucking barn burner.


Inline image


Ready for the Manners Series: πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Manners For Millions-Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales.
Veterans on the move, veterans on walks, joys and pains, time served, birds and bees, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Ready for the Man...

Inline image



 Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night. Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid, dumb, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate.Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment