Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Busy Living.I seriously have had a year. Decade more like it, getting back up, making new plans, searching for the pie in the sky. Heads up, hearts open wide, windows in the sky, angels to host, glory dazes to come.

Wishes on stars, hopes and prayers, hands to talk, out of free fucks, nothing left for free, schools of hard knocks, vulters and snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, counting heads. I don’t want sex ((ugh I’m a idiot)) and I need a friend. I’m a busy woman but I make time for what I want to.Busy Living.I seriously have had a year. Decade more like it, getting back up, making new plans, searching for the pie in the sky. Heads up, hearts open wide, windows in the sky, angels to host, glory dazes to come.

1
Peace πŸƒ Joy πŸƒHappiness, lucky breaks for many, coins to flip, seasons of givers, takers, sons to shine. Dreams in works, houses and homes, how to give back. Bored to tears, have to build something, woman to man, strangers to friends, starting now, to the beginning. The best you, I have yet to met, today, at the local Costco, have to get gas, go shopping for the month. Paths to cross. Love to All πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›. GRRRRRRR .Can we try that. Friendship again.Understand Normal Thinking!πŸ’–Searching for men to date, tall, retired, over the age of sixty, views, voices, values, over the decades,they do change. πŸ’–
: Paths to cross.

Busy Living.I seriously have had a year. I don’t want sex ((ugh I’m a idiot)) and I need a friend. I’m a busy woman but I make time for what I want to.Busy Living.I seriously have had a year. Decade more like it, getting back up, making new plans, searching for the pie in the sky. Heads up, hearts open wide, windows in the sky, angels to host, glory dazes to come.

Enjoy your loved ones today, and thank our members of the U.S. Armed Forces. This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present withen every living being.Many many respect &regards to this great-man though poor but far far rich than so called rich but parasites /suckers on such poor.
Elijah GUTHRIE: Sold For Cash, Bitches To Dogs, Tricks And Trades Done.Today, we remember with honor all those who have lost their lives in the service of our nation.


One nut to stand, one nut that can write, one nut in the wood. Fruit and nuts, donkeys in the hills and valleys, ways to grow. Live and learn, stories to share, lots of hard knocks, dates with RV campers.

Kristine Marie - Steven Jarrot, Lots of love to share, 7608512267..I WOULD LIKE A WOMAN OF COLOR, BLACK , LATIN OR SIMILAR. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GREAT, PETS GREAT, FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT IS GREAT. SO IF YOUR OUT THERE REPLY QUICKLY, LOL.Rachel Jarrot, Rach Jay the butch, up to party and play, daddy is the pimp.Steven Jay Jarrot. 7608512267.Gang Bang Steven Jarrot, retard horns, hate and love, with a snake, wolf, hacker, crook and liar?Fairy Tales: Jokes online, snakes and frogs, happy to share, the red and white land whales, snakes and monkeys to dodge, trips to hell and back, with hell hounds. Happy dazes again, glory days done, snakes and frogs, hell hounds, dates on the beach.

Steven Jarrot, Lots of love to share, 7608512267. Rachel Jarrot, Rach Jay the butch, up to party and play, daddy is the pimp.Steven Jay Jarrot. 7608512267.SO IF YOUR OUT THERE REPLY QUICKLY, LOL. Jokes online, snakes and frogs, happy to share, the red and white land whales, snakes and monkeys to dodge, trips to hell and back, with hell hounds. Happy dazes again, glory days done, snakes and frogs, hell hounds, dates on the beach.The Worst Feelings: Cheated on.Lyon Sacks of Shit: Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips:Steven Jarrot,
In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone. Levels of Friday Reasons.I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of the decisions I make.No Time To Check TimeπŸ“½πŸŽ™πŸŽπŸ’°GO LIONS
About this website
ONTHEROADAGAINHEADSTOCOUNTNUTSTOGROW.BLOGSPOT.COM
ENGLISH words:In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks. Wishes On Stars, Dreams In Works, Minds Over Matters. Penny Battles. LATEST FROM PAMPER ME...



No comments:

Post a Comment