Thursday, June 20, 2019

Animals on the trees, animals under the skins, plenty of fish and frogs in the seas. When i say i am Christian that does not mean i am strong. I am not any better than anyone else for being christian. I am not tooting my horn because of my belief..........on the contrary.

Happy dates, houses on hills, castles in the sky, people that die. Spooks and ghosts in the wind, in the signs in sky. Hidden massages, sheep's in the herds, sheep in the hills and valleys. Tips and tales to share, into the woods, snakes and frogs. Animals on the trees, animals under the skins, plenty of fish and frogs in the seas.Powerball winner bailed her boyfriend 'Hot Sauce' McDow out of jail multiple times to the tune of $2.1 million! 'y'all don't worry about how I spend my money!' Ain't that right?

Disneyland, Knights In Darkness, Nazi Camps, 900 Heads Per Hour, Cattle To Run, Sheep And Goats, Madness To Grow. Towers Of Rats, Rites, Rainbow Racers: Snakes In Grass: Alerts.Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box: 333smithuritza Glory Dazes Done, Pages To Books, History Of Bumps In The Road. Snakes In Grass, Fags, Hags, Cows To Call, Faces In Shadows.Rites Stands.
Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, love, lights, lessons, tests over time, faces in the herds, packs, ponds.RainbowReaders:Birds.Excuses,Twisted Sisters,Coins Flip:Battles Won. Heads Up, Cheers, And Chaps, Cali Dreamers, Surfers, Skaters, Good In Sweet, Ms 411, History Not News Today. Lions Roar. Earth Angels Giants.
About this website
CALFTOCOW.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fingers in the air, blame who, goats and sheep, tales told, Steven, Sheri, Sima, Rachel, Charles R., Jackie, all crooks, all liars, all r...



Image result for For free.

When i say i am Christian that does not mean i am strong. I am not any better than anyone else for being christian. I am not tooting my horn because of my belief..........on the contrary.How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level! Natural Born Leader ❤ πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love✌Act up and you could get smashed up!)

Fingers to blame, fingers to point. Just to start, games in the dogwood trees.Responsibility. keep flagging .Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to note from mansions.

πŸ’¦I CAN MEET ALL YOUR DESIRESπŸ’‹πŸ’– Sheri and Sima Jarrot.πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰I PROMISE YOU WILL COME BACK FOR MOREπŸ’―. πŸ˜›Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN!!πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž People beware:

LOVERSANDHATERSTALESTOSHAREGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
“How individuals are labeled creates expectations and predictions” about them, she said, which, when framed negatively, can harm self-identity and limit potential.


Heads,hearts, homes,views online to share. πŸ’¦I CAN MEET ALL YOUR DESIRESπŸ’‹πŸ’– Sheri and Sima Jarrot.πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰I PROMISE YOU WILL COME BACK FOR MOREπŸ’―πŸ˜›Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’ŒYou crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN!!πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž People beware:Act up and you could get smashed up!)

Image result for Trips to Lands Of Dreams,

When i say i am Christian i am saying that i am weak. That i make mistakes all the time. It means i am a sinner. I am dirty. That is why i need Christ. I will never make it on Gods standards. I need someone to forgive my sins and help me daily to try to be better. I need Christ to bridge the gap between this sinner and the ultimate holy.Act up and you could get smashed up!)

Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing, wedding and outdoor
Trips to the moon, trips into the woods, spiders and snakes. Classes on the beach, snakes in dens, wolves hidden in the dark.Jumping Hearts. Lions To Roars, Reading Between The Liars, Crooks, Cheaters, Snakes In Grass, Across The Decades. Animals on the trees, animals under the skins, plenty of fish and frogs in the seas.    When i say i am Christian that does not mean i am strong. I am not any better than anyone else for being christian. I am not tooting my horn because of my belief..........on the contrary.How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level! Natural Born Leader ❤ πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love✌
1


Joys and pains, dances in the rain, girls with red hoods, tricks and trades, monkeys hanging from dogwood trees. Jumping Hearts. Lions To Roars, Reading Between The Liars, Crooks, Cheaters, Snakes In Grass, Across The Decades.
DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰....Fairy.tales to create, stats, age, location, how tall, 420 connected, retired also, things to talk about, waves to make, sons to shine, dreamers in cali or not...Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights.Powerball winner bailed her boyfriend 'Hot Sauce' McDow out of jail multiple times to the tune of $2.1 million! 'y'all don't worry about how I spend my money!' Ain't that right?
    BUMPINTHEPATHSTAKENJOYANDPAINS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Donkey For Free Rides? Real Fag Hag or California cow?Rachel Jarrot,… Animals on the trees, animals under the skins, plenty of fish and frogs in the seas.    When i say i am Christian that does not mean i am strong. I am not any better than anyone else for being christian. I am not tooting my horn because of my belief..........on the contrary.How much does it matter, not at all, fiction based on facts, or just another point of view.Next level! Natural Born Leader ❤ πŸ’ͺ We need to be more caring and generous πŸ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love✌


    No comments:

    Post a Comment